Logistics & Supply Chain Manager Job at Nutri K Limited
Nutri K Limited is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready-to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
Job Location: Kano
The key role of “Logistic and Supply Chain Manager:
- Ensure purchase done in a transparent, professional and transparent manner; Price, quality, product/supplier in relationship with technical support.
- Ensures internal procedures defined & properly followed within defined procurement good processes.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Supervise the proper implementation of procedures
- Ensure appropriate procurement documentation systems are in place to process orders
- Supervise shipments management and ensure appropriate follow?up with clients
- Strategically plan and design logistics processes for the development of new products, inventory management and systems, manufacturing, shipment and delivery and returns on products.
- Ensuring the successful implementation of operations in line with customer demand
- Ensure the maximum optimization of resources and outputs in the best interest of both clients and the society
- Conduct market surveys to evaluate the ability of suppliers to meet the criteria related to costs, delivery timeline, product quality and quantity
- Responsible for periodic supplier performance evaluation and the corresponding generated reports.
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain employees
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing
- Manage the development and implementation of contract management and procurement frameworks
- Conduct supply chain risk assessment and management plan
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals
- Develop and implement new systems and optimizations in compliance with growth plans
- Support the development of supply chain training materials and technical manuals
- Manage contractor and subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as a liaison with the organizations
- Develop management and project reports
- Prepare periodic performance reports to present to top management
- University Degree from an accredited academic institution in Logistics, Supply Chain or any relevant field
- Three years of relevant experience in similar role.
- Five years as Logistics/Supply Chain
- Experience working MS office package is required.
- Experience working for manufacturing companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience of leading team
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Store / Operations Officer Job at Sauce Factory
- Dispatch Rider Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Supply Chain Officer Job at JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Officer Job at A leading Manufacturing company
- Retail Store Manager Job at Aureole Consulting
- Dispatch Rider
- Dispatch Rider Job at a reputable company
- Transport & Logistic Manager Job at a reputable company
- Dispatch Rider Job at Omoileri Express Delivery Services
- Experienced Dispatch Rider Job at Conciliandos Solutions Limited