Manufacturing Shifts Team Leader at British American Tobacco (BAT)
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice - whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Manufacturing Shifts Team Leader
Job Number: 4277
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment Type: Permanent
Slot: 2 Openings
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 2 Manufacturing Shifts Team Leaders to join our factory in Ibadan.
- To oversee and co-ordinate production activities in the department, making sure that processing activities within the section under his control are carried out correctly, safely and economically in line with PMD (Primary Manufacturing Department) best practice.
- Ensures that set quality parameters are maintained during processing
- Ensures supply of materials from relevant supporting departments for processing
- Ensures production and maintenance records are kept.
- Participates in quality Improvement initiatives and drives this in his section;
- Ensures staff compliance with EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) standards;
- Co-ordinate the resources and activities of the section to support the attainment of departmental goals within agreed budgets;
- Ensures people development and motivates employees in his section;
- Ensures continuous improvement in processes and maintenance procedures;
- The day-to-day production activities in PMD need strict monitoring and good co-ordination. The Team Leader collaborates with the PMD Manager to implement the planned processing and maintenance activities of the department.
- Leaf Warehouse Staff;
- Quality Assurance Inspectors;
- EHS Supervisor;
- Engineering Department Staff;
- SMD (Second Manufacturing Department) Team Leaders;
- Data Group/planning Staff;
- Procurement Team;
- Knowledge Skills & Experience
- A OND or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- 3 - 6 years work experience in an FMCG company;
- EHS Knowledge;
- SAP Knowledge;
- Microsoft Excel proficency.
- Latest Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Production Manager Job at Tomi's Treats Limited
- Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineer at Drury Industries
- Laboratory Manager Job at Drury Industries
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at KOKO TV Nigeria
- Customer Address Verification Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Security Officer Job at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited