Manufacturing Shifts Team Leader at British American Tobacco (BAT)
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice - whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Manufacturing Shifts Team Leader
Job Number: 4277
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment Type: Permanent
Slot: 2 Openings
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 2 Manufacturing Shifts Team Leaders to join our factory in Ibadan.
- To oversee and co-ordinate production activities in the department, making sure that processing activities within the section under his control are carried out correctly, safely and economically in line with PMD (Primary Manufacturing Department) best practice.
- Ensures that set quality parameters are maintained during processing
- Ensures supply of materials from relevant supporting departments for processing
- Ensures production and maintenance records are kept.
- Participates in quality Improvement initiatives and drives this in his section;
- Ensures staff compliance with EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) standards;
- Co-ordinate the resources and activities of the section to support the attainment of departmental goals within agreed budgets;
- Ensures people development and motivates employees in his section;
- Ensures continuous improvement in processes and maintenance procedures;
- The day-to-day production activities in PMD need strict monitoring and good co-ordination. The Team Leader collaborates with the PMD Manager to implement the planned processing and maintenance activities of the department.
- Leaf Warehouse Staff;
- Quality Assurance Inspectors;
- EHS Supervisor;
- Engineering Department Staff;
- SMD (Second Manufacturing Department) Team Leaders;
- Data Group/planning Staff;
- Procurement Team;
- Knowledge Skills & Experience
- A OND or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- 3 - 6 years work experience in an FMCG company;
- EHS Knowledge;
- SAP Knowledge;
- Microsoft Excel proficency.
- Product Manager Job at Carlcare Development
- Production/Quality Assurance Officer Recruitment at Edojobs
- Product Manager Job at eTranzact Nigeria
- Product Manager Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Production Shift Supervisor Job at OWPPiN Limited
- Production Support Personnel Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited
- Production/ Operations Engineer/Technician Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited
- Product Manager Job at Main One Cable
- Paint Production Manager
- Product Manager - Palmcredit Job at Transsnet Financial