Office Secretary (Female) Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Our passion is to offer qualitative, customized and quick responsive security services to our numerous clients who are from differing sectors of the economy and background across Bayelsa, Rivers, and the FCT amongst other states of the federation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Secretary (Female)
Job Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant roles
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications - Minimum of BSc / HND in relevant field
- Must be resident in Yenagoa Bayelsa State
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication.
We offer competitive salary and huge growth prospects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 101A Kpansia Market Road,
Yenagoa - Bayelsa State.
For more information: Call - 090501268911.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grace and Mercy College
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Executive Assistant Job at HRbreakoutRoom
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Receptionist / Personal Assistant Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- HR / Administrative Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Office / Social Media Assistant Recruitment at Globaltech Hub Systems
- Recent Job Openings at Candor Consulting
- Business Assistant Job at Max International