Personnel Manager Recruitment at Golden Oil Industries Limited
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September 1988. Golden Oil Industries Limited has grown into a household name in Nigeria's edible oil's industry. The company's focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers.
The company is Nigeria's trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company's products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personnel Manager
Job Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- The Personnel Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the office, department and employees.
- Maintain effective relationships with both Local and Federal Authorities.
- Foster the growth and development of the organization’s culture, by implementing initiatives based on set vision, mission and values
- Managerial skill and experience in people management and administrative processes
- Contribute to policy formulation, documentation and implementation
- Coordinate Human Resources projects and programs.
- Coordinate assessment of employees’ performance and reward.
- Execute the HR strategy for the overall employee experience, from hire to retire, ensuring employees have a positive, engaging and rewarding experience in the organization.
- Enforce and ensure compliance with all HR, people and culture policies/processes including the staff handbook, regularly update them in accordance to local and federal laws
- Regularly provide the management team with data-driven reports
- Coordinate the submission of relevant documents by all employees, proper filing of staff employment documents on the ERP system, ensuring that all staff files are updated etc.
- B.Sc. or Master’s Degree in a related discipline
- 10 years experience or minimum of 5 years experience in a similar/managerial role
- Relevant Professional Certificates: NIM, CIPM, HRCI, CIPD or any relevant HR and Admin Professional certification will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate experience in people and culture management.
- Proactive, and self-motivated to achieve results both working in a team and independently.
- Attentive to details.
- Strong analytical, good digital skills, with proficiency in MS Office and relevant Apps.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- People-oriented with ability to liaise with Local and Federal Authorities/Agencies.
- Adept at presentations and leading people-related training.
- Skill in use of HR Software is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Airtel Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Expert in Residence at Workforce Group
- Human Resource Officer Job at Enroyale Consulting
- Human Resources Manager Job at Masters Ville Schools
- Human Resources Operations Officer Job at James Cubitt Facility Managers
- Human Resources Manager Job at Tahi Global
- Human Resources Officer Recruitment at Monmartt Baby Store
- HR Generalist Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- Job Openings at Lead British International School Limited (LBIS)
- Human Resource Officer Job at Aureole Consulting