Production Manager Job at 1 Hundred HR Consult
1 Hundred HR Consult - Our client is a certified, woman-owned company in the creative (fashion) industry consisting of consultancy, garment production company, a pan-African fashion Training college and its own clothing line, founded over a decade ago, in 2009. The CEO is passionate about using her skills and the 3 E’s of Educating, Empowering and Employing the African creative to reinterpret, reinforce and re-position what “Made in Africa” means.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Start Date: Immediate Start
- The Production Manager will be responsible for ensuring efficient and timely production of services, within budget and to industry standard
- The successful candidate will be able to plan, organize and control the branch needs while overseeing staffing requirements and will streamline processes for operational effectiveness.
The Ideal Candidate
You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a corporate partner or staff. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
- Leadership and management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creativity and presentation skills
- Client management and negotiation skills
- Persistence and result oriented
- Overseeing the production process, developing and monitoring production schedules to meet customer delivery targets.
- Ensuring that the production method employed is cost effective.
- Ensuring that products are produced to the agreed quality level.
- Complying with the organization’s quality management systems in all aspects of the services
- including quality of service delivery to customers and ensuring the quality of services provided to supported employees.
- Calculating the labor and material resources for production runs in conjunction with manufacturing, engineering and business managers.
- Developing KPI’s for the production environment i.e., output rates, customer delivery performance, machine utilization, labour utilization, absenteeism, working hours without lost time, standard to actual cost performance.
- Making decisions on, and adjusting production schedules based on customer priorities and resource management to resolve production conflicts.
- Monitoring production standards and implementing quality-control reporting of acceptable, reworked and scraped material.
- Liaising with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers, purchasing, quality, involved in the production process.
- Working with other service and department managers to implement the organization’s policies, procedures and objectives.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are established and followed.
- Reviewing operator performance in respect to job classifications and upskilling.
- Identifying training needs for supervisors in modern manufacturing methodology e.g. Lean, 5S, Root Cause Analysis
- Optimizing machine utilization, minimizing machine setup and downtime.
- Develop and managed annual budgets and business plans.
- Ensuring individual employee vocational plans are developed and reviewed regularly, with appropriate records maintained.
- Coordinating the instruction, support, and training of employees; ensure vocational activities and programs are implemented that are tailored to individual employee needs, preferences and abilities.
What Qualification and Requirements do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Significant experience in a Production Management role
- Experience in FMCG is advantageous
- Well-developed and proven leadership and management skills with the ability to stimulate a high level of performance within a team environment.
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Production Supervisor Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Graduate Production Auditor Trainee Recruitment at NUTS ABOUT CAKES
- Production Manager Job at WorQulture
- Production Supervisor Job at Bukka Hut
- Production Manager Job at Graceco Limited
- Production Supervisor Job at Nutri K Limited
- Assistant Production Manager Job at CEE Food & Beverages
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings