Purchasing Officer Job at O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited
O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019. At O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited, we are known for innovative and exceptional after-sales service and support for all our Clients and customers through our seasoning Engineers and Customers Service representatives as we provide alternative energy solutions to each home, organizations, schools, industries, government agencies and non-governmental parasternal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Purchasing Officer
Job Location: Wuye, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all customers are attended to within short period of time in a professional manner.
- Scale all scraps batteries from suppliers and record same (both Kg/Pcs) to avoid discrepancy.
- Reconcile all cash received and retire all unspent cash on daily basis.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products and out of stocks products.
- To coordinate the arrangement of Scrap Battery in the Warehouse properly and Assist where necessary in arranging them.
- To ensure that all water in the battery are properly and well drain before purchasing takes place.
- Prepare cash payment vouchers for every scrap transaction documented and approved for payment.
- To facilitate the discovery of Scraps or fairly used battery which are classify as tested OK and confirmed their quality.
- Keep and track the stocks level through accurate stocks keeping records for both Inverter and Okada/UPS Battery
- To monitor the Scaling Machine condition on daily basis for accurate scaling and recording.
- To ensure clean and friendly working environment at all time.
- To ensure all Scrap suppliers money are paid either through Cash, Transfer, POS and other means as approve by the Management.
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE / HND / B.Sc Degree.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Computer Literate
- Smart and good with numbers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position applied for as the subject of the
- Procurement Finance Analyst Job at Tropical General Investments
- Procurement Manager Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Head of Procurement Job at PZ Cussons
- Procurement Auditor Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY
- Procurement Manager Job at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Genesis Restaurant
- Purchasing Associate Manager Job at Kyosk Digital Services Limited
- Job Openings at Cormart