Receptionist Job at Eduwalt Concierge Ltd (EWC)
Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist
Job Locations: Abuja, Kano, Imo, Edo, Rivers
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Must be Female.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Customer Experience Executive Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Office Assistant Job at OTEN'S FARMS LTD
- Administrator Job at Pickmeup International Company
- Admin Officer Job at Vincintore Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at OTEN'S FARMS LTD
- Executive Assistant/Business Analyst Recruitment at School Kits Limited
- Customer Support Representative Job at Paystack
- Paystack Recruitment for a Customer Support Representative (French)
- Female office assistance/ Reservation & Tour logistics officer
- Customer Support Job at Skyborne Limited