Registrar in Family Medicine
Sacred Heart Personal Hospital, Lantoro, was established in 1895, about 117 years ago. It is the oldest existing medical hospital in Nigeria. The hospital was established by Catholic Missionaries and presently under the proprietorship of Most Revd. Dr. Peter Olukayode Odetoyinbo who took over from the now Archbishop of the Metropolitan See of Lagos, the Most Revd. Alfred Adewale Martins. The hospital is a 300 bed hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Registrar in Family Medicine
Job Location: Lantoro, Abeokuta - Ogun
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree.
- Possession of primary fellowship in NMPCN or WACP within 5 years of validity.
- Candidates must registered with MDCN.
- Candidates must possess a current practicing licence.
- Senior Administrative Officer at International Rescue Committee
- General Manager at African Clinical Research Limited(ACR)
- Administrative Assistant at The European Commission
- Office Assistant
- Mental Health Officer at World Health Organisation(WHO)
- Front Desk Officer/Receptionist
- Chief Operating Officer
- Head, Admin, Corporate Services and Logistics at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
- Chief Operating Officer at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
- Graduate Pharmacist