Sales and Marketing Officer Job at Mojoy
Mojoy Investments Co. Limited is an IT retail and distribution organization committed to giving customers high quality IT products at very competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Officer
Job Locations: Lagos, Enugu, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Kano, Kaduna
- Mojoy require the services of energetic and motivated marketing officers to cover our different locations.
- The marketing officers will be part of the sales team and directly report to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Creating and maintaining a database of prospective clients, customers and build relationships with them.
- Assisting the organization in achieving marketing goals and contribute to the sales and marketing team in matters of market research, sales, and advertising.
- Determine the demand of products by customers in the potential retail markets zones.
- Responsibility to create the marketing strategies based on the buying trends and changing consumer income information.
- Implement the strategies with the goal of achieving predetermined company objectives.
- Work towards increasing the client and customer base for the company by establishing customer satisfaction programs and creating promotional packages such as corporate gifts and incentives along with the materials for media distribution as well.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Ensure proper records are keep for all customer transactions
- Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Review your own sales performance
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum of ‘O' Levels
- Able to communicate fluently in English and liaise with clients and team members
- Computer literate
- Customer Service & administrative knowledge/experience preferred
- Sales, Service or project training/certification will be an advantage.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
N25,000 - N40,000 monthly (Depending on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Sales Executive Job at Presto Integrated Solutions
- Sales Executive / Marketing Job at Texas Group
- Business Development & Project Manager Job at Machineyard.com.ng
- After-sales Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Telesales Representative Job at PeeCredit
- Business Development Officer Job at Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Sales Manager Job at DropNPick Xpress
- Sales Representative Job at Everyday Foods Group
- Business Development Intern Recruitment at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Business Manager Job at The Pearls Specialist Hospital