Sales Executive (Female) Recruitment at Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive (Female)
Job Locations: Mainland and Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supports the Outlet Manager to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in the assigned outlet
- Functionally reporting to: Outlet Manager
- Administratively reports to: Outlet Manager
- Supervises: None.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Must be knowledgeable on the use of PoS Systems for sales & other check-out functions.
- Acts as advisor or consultant to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customers by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail-related duties.
- Support Outlet Manager to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree / HND qualification
- 1 - 3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication. Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above-average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Technical Recruitment / Business Development Manager Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Dreams Placement Hub
- Business Developer / Content Creator Job at Danbel Properties and Investments Limited
- Marketing/Sales Officer Job at ZoomPlus Digitals
- Business Development Officer Job at Eduwalt Communications
- Business Trainee Recruitment at Kradot Limited
- Business Manager Job at Colossus Investments Limited
- Interswitch Nigeria Recruitment for Business Development Manager - Corporate
- Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment for an Agronomist / Technical Sales Officer
- Business Manager