Social Worker Job at Lifecrest Medical Services Ltd
Lifecrest Medical Services Limited, which is an integrated and multi-specialist Medical Organisation located at No 56A Ikota Road 1 Estate, Ikota (within the periphery of Lekki County home Estate main and Western gate Estate main entrance gates), Lekki, Lagos state. It is conceived to identify and resolve most of your clinical and diagnostic medical needs, especially in the fields of General Medicine, Family Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Ent, Cardiology etc,as well as your behavioural and emotive medical problems in the following specialities ie Psychiatry, Psychology etc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Worker
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- On a very basic level, hospital social workers act as liaisons for patients such that the patient and their family can better navigate the health care system, which can sometimes be quite confusing. In that regard, hospital social workers are a primary point of contact for patients and their families about policies, procedures, and services both in the hospital and after the patient’s release.
- Sometimes, hospital social workers even serve as a resource about the illness or injury itself. For example, in larger medical facilities, hospital social workers might specialize in working with a specific population, like patients that have cancer, or they might specialize in a certain department, like the emergency room.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Lifecrestmedical@gmail.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.
- Medical Doctor Job at JOSMOL Limited
- Medical Sonographer Job at JOSMOL Limited
- BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION Recruitment for a Technical Advisor
- Ophthalmic Nurse Job at The Eye Doctor’s
- Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment for a Physiotherapist
- Recent Vacancies at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Employment Opportunities at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Matron - Lead Nurse/ Midwife
- Medical Officer
- Ongoing Recruitment at Prestigious Consulting Group