Speech Therapist Job at Greensprings School
Greensprings School is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Speech Therapist
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking to hire an experienced Speech Therapist.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to the following)
- To treat any case related to speech disorder or difficulties in children
- To enhance speech and language production in children, having difficulties with language, voice, pitch or loudness
- Cognitive-communication disorder is also a major part of speech therapy. The speech therapist works on the social use of verbal and non-verbal communication (receptive and expressive language) of an individual having difficulties in sharing thought and self- expression, feelings, ideas etc
- To draw a plan, program for individuals based on their needs after an assessment has been carried out
- Appropriate use of educational materials, medical equipment and certain speech devices to reinforce children with speech difficulties as their case may require.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- B.Ed Special Education, Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft package
- Ensuring high standards of discipline and work ethics
- Participating in CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- Maintaining a good relationship with all stake holders in the school community viz. students, teachers, parents and non-teaching staff
- Reporting to the school principal
- Strong speaking and listening skills
- Strong motivational skills
- Versatile and Sensitive.
Essential Values, Behaviors and Attitudes:
- Teachers are expected to actively promote and demonstrate the five core values of the school:
- Child Centredness
- The school expects all staff members to uphold themselves in a manner that inspires and encourages outstanding behavior within the student body.
- The school reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the school.
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Teacher (Preschool) Recruitment at Imagine Early Years and Elementary
- English Language Teacher Job at Roemichs International School
- ICT Teacher (Robotics & Coding) Job at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
- Computer Teacher Job at a reputable institution
- Primary School Teacher Recruitment at a reputable institution
- Nursery School Teacher Recruitment at a reputable institution
- Part-Time Lecturer Recruitment at Kingstar Techsupport Limited
- Experienced English Teacher Job at Jacobs High School
- Experienced Chemistry Teacher Recruitment at Jacobs High School
- Class Teacher Job at Chelis Education Consult Limited