Strategic HR Manager
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, one of the leading beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world, is recruiting suitably and qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Position: Strategic HR Manager
Job Reference: 1310
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Lead development of Organization’s capability to achieve sustainable business results through people while maintaining the right cultural and team Environment.
- Specifically Design long term organization develop strategy & Implement/sustain measures.
- Deploy best HR Practice Tools and processes, especially PMP, hiring (local+expat) and retention, succession planning.
- Identify high potential (sparks) in the system and lead their nurturing and development
- Assess and Update employee policies.
- On-time, accurate and automated administration to meet employee needs and legal compliance.
- Ensure people are hired, on-boarded, given feedback and developed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure effective labor relations.
- Execute PMP on time and link reward to performance
- Coach and Support regional HR Team and share bpt.
- Design, Execute and sustain HR plans, staffing needs, training and development plans, reward schemes and best practices, including PMP
- Participate actively in Expat assessment, development and recruitment
- Align performance objectives with AOP.
- Deploy 360 development process to focus on development of key talent
- Carry out roles and responsibilities of a “Process Owner” for the “HR & Payroll Process” and evaluate effectiveness of internal controls to ensure achievement of process objectives and prevent/detect fraud.
Front Line Champion:
- Act as trusted people champion ensuring all team members are treated fairly and respected.
- Facilitate a positive, productive & safe work environment...an exciting/rewarding place to work.
- Foster trust and teamwork within the company.
- Provide coaching, monitoring, direction and leadership support to team members.
- Credible advocate for company values.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a senior managerial role in HR
- Exposure in the following areas of HR (Personnel administration, Staffing/Resourcing, Organizational capability, Training and development, Compensation and Benefit and Employee Relations)
- Demonstrates employee advocacy – management counseling
- Has experience as change agent (especially implementing and sustaining large scale changes)
- Ability to manage diverse and complex environments effectively with both senior management and frontline employees and priorities to HR agenda
- Multi-cultural exposure
- Functional Knowledge of Recruitment, Psychometrics and Assessment Centre’s, C&B and Payroll Management, Training and Development, HR Systems, and Employee Relations.
- Must work effectively with across all management levels to influence, coach and support.
- High integrity standards – prepared and to stand up for what is right for the business and employees.
Very attractive package.
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Human Resource Officer Job at CWAY Group
- Graduate Job openings at HOR Logistics
- Surveyor Job in a Real Estate management company
- Human Resource Manager Job in a Real Estate management company
- Human Resource Manager Job in an Advertising & Marketing industry
- Senior Human Resources Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recuitment for a Vice President, Real Estate Finance
- Graduate Job Vacancies at ReelFruit Nigeria
- Operations Specialist Job at Bolt (formerly Taxify)