Technical Product Manager Job at Arca Payments Company Limited
Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa's premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Product Manager - Core Technology Department
Job Location: Lagos
- The person mush have hands on experience of product conceptualization, planning and execution of production cycles.
They are listed but not limited to the outline:
Product Vision & Strategy/Management:
- Gain a deep understanding of product requirements and from that create the long-term vision and strategy for the Company’s products
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Manage product development from concept, to design, sample production, testing, launch, promotion, support, and finally product end of life
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with the technology team to deliver on roadmap deadlines and drive product launches
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Manage Project Close- out by preparing Project Acceptance Certificate (PAC) to customers to sign off accepting the project had been completed market Analysis
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with Head, Business Development to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
Education & Qualification
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Ability to develop products and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and
- Web technologies
- Problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days. With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.
- Latest Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Production Manager Job at Tomi's Treats Limited
- Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineer at Drury Industries
- Laboratory Manager Job at Drury Industries
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at KOKO TV Nigeria
- Customer Address Verification Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Security Officer Job at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited