UBA Bank Entry Level Job Recruitment, August 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Have you completed your OND and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- Oxford Gold Integrated International Limited Recruitment for Investment Manager Recruitment at
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc edTech Challenge 2019
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for an Insurance Marketer
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- Microfinance Bank Manager Recruitment at Updeal Resources
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Insurance Agent Recruitment at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Graduate Insurance Advisor (Sales) Recruitment at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment for Quality Assurance Manager - Quality Control
- IT Test Analyst Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank