Warehouse Assistant Job at the Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) is a Principal Recipient (PR) for Integrated Global Fund Grant comprising of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Resilient Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH). As the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health is legally responsible for the management of the integrated grant ensuring achievement of the programmatic results and accountability of the grant financial resources.
To fulfil the mandate of the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health has established the Grant Management Unit (GMU) to carry out the functions of the PR. The Grant Management Unit works with other implementing units (TB, HIV, RSSH) within the LSMOH, Sub-Recipients (SRs) and other implementing partners in executing its mandate and ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance with grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
The Grant Management Unit, Lagos State Ministry of Health is recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting to: Warehouse officer
- The Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored.
- The warehouse assistant will also package and prepare orders for delivery; S/he must focused on meeting timelines and experienced in inventory software and databases.
- The warehouse assistant may also operate simple machines and above all possess absolute integrity.
- Move inventory and materials as directed
- Process inventory for pick-up and receipt as the case may be
- Sort, organize, and store inventory in proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality
- Report damaged inventories immediately it occurs
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Operate simple machineries to move or store inventory
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ensure safety and security put in place are strictly adhered to at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND certificate or other relevant certification or training related to logistics, warehousing or distribution
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience working in warehouse and handling pharmaceuticals and or lab commodities.
- Good sense of warehouse organization with proven integrity and demonstrated ability to read and write.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in alignment to simple directives and instructions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and a Cover Letter in word format as separate attachments in a single mail application stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable for the position and addressed to: Coordinator.email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; the subject of the email should be the job position applied
- Warehouse Officer Job at Padoserve Limited
- Logistics Specialist I Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Vincintore Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Triple Tech Imaging
- Logistic Officer Job at Five3 Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at The Workplace Centre Limited
- Graduate Logistics Executive Recruitment at GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria Plc
- Logistics Officer - Assets, Fleet and Transport Job at Terre Des Hommes
- Inventory Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Logistics Personnel Job at Hebrewchild Nig. Ltd