Warehouse Manager Job at Louis Valentino Prixair
Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the below position:
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Permanent
- The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing all store operations to ensure an uninterrupted supply of products; management of the warehouse & store activities in line with prevailing best practices, liaising with the company’s authorized clearing agents and general local logistics on customers’ orders in a timely and efficient manner, for enhancing the group’s ability to meet the company’s’ goals and objectives.
- Undertake regular audits of the Store / Warehouse to provide assurance that all movements have been correctly recorded;
- Maintain a database of all goods movements;
- Stocktaking/inventory control;
- Diesel consumption database/tracking
- Ensures the coordination of the activities related to the management of assets of the company. Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in the company;
- Ensures the timely delivery of goods so that business operations are not interrupted;
- Sets ordering thresholds for commonly-used items;
- Develop and implement written procedures for warehouse operations;
- Ensure that schedules and guidelines for the maintenance of company assets are strictly adhered to;
- Maintaining and upholding the quality and standards of the company and ensures compliance with company policy.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Tertiary qualification in audit, information management, stock control
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Time management
- Ability to analyze statistics, build databases
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Stock / Inventory Officer Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Warehouse Officer Job at Erisco Foods Limited
- Warehouseman Job at The U.S. Mission
- Warehouse Manager Job at Ola Mother General Merchants Enterprises
- Store Keeper Job at Bukkha Hospitality Limited
- Store Assistant / Keeper Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Admin Officer Job in an Oil and Gas Company
- Store Keeper Job in an Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Representative
- Bookkeeping / Admin Officer