Business Support and Administration Manager Recruitment at BitPesa
BitPesa is a pan-African platform redefining how businesses make payments to and from sub-Saharan Africa. Focused on using cutting-edge blockchain technology to increase efficiency across markets, BitPesa opens corridors for business payments and trade between Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Support and Administration Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Analyze the level of happiness in the workplace which may involve interviewing employees to gather their views on current working conditions, employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Work with regional office heads to develop and implement policies that enable or encourage a happy working environment.
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Drive, manage, and store business expansion and administrative related information within BitPesa.
- Corporate Documentation – Ensure that corporate resolutions are updated, asset purchase are documented and documents are prepared for each jurisdiction to ensure appropriate classification and structure.
- Actively promote knowledge sharing through the organization to facilitate seamless exchange of information across systems.
- Define procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Manage the provision of administrative support to the leadership team and other employees for key meetings. This includes but is not limited to travel logistics like visas, airline tickets, transportation, accommodation, resolving travel changes/ disputes.
- Budgeting and Petty cash management - this requires implementing budgeting and financial record keeping procedures to ensure efficient coordination with the finance department, and maintains accurate information regarding the finances of the Business support and Administration team.
- Asset Inventory & Facility Management – Responsible for the management of all non-financial assets for the organization, sourcing and relocating offices, ensuring adherence to the health and safety policy.
- Ensure adequate office-related operations and provide preventive measures by identifying issues and maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, equipment procurement and other aspects of the office space/infrastructure planning.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong management qualities such as strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities
- Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Package and Google tools
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work among diverse cultures
- Good Project Management Skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Previous experience in managing, mentoring and scaling business support team is a plus
- University Degree
- This position has a competitive salary and health benefits
- Office Coordinator Job at MainOne Cable
- Receptionist / Office Assistant Recruitment at MBO Audit & Consult
- Administrative Staff Job at a reputable company
- Administrative Officer Job at A reputable organization
- NYSC Corps Member (Front Desk) Recruitment at Strugz
- Office Admin / Sales Representative Recruitment at GVL Homes
- Human Resources / Admin Manager Recruitment at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Airlude Travel & Tour
- Office Admin Job at GVL Lightings and Interiors
- Administration Officer Job at A leading multinational conglomerate