Confidential Secretary / Administrator Job at American Hospitals
American Hospitals has been delivering high quality healthcare since 2007. With our en-suite, air conditioned rooms, we aim to make your stay as pleasant and as comfortable as possible, and we are always happy to discuss any individual requirement that you may have. As the hospital for our community we deliver care with the patient’s recovery as our top priority.
We are also a leading place for specialist treatment with a worldwide reputation. Building on these different elements, our vision is to be one of the best private healthcare organizations in the world. Whether you are an inpatient, day case or outpatient you will be cared for by a team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible treatment. All clinical and non-clinical staff undergo a regular continuous education programs to ensure that all patients receive the utmost care and medical attention to bring about a speedy recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Confidential Secretary / Administrator
Job Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Commencement Date: As early as April 17, 2023
- Ensuring good corporate governance, compliance orand adherence to international best practices.
- Creating of a proper and standard paper based and computer based filing system for any and all documents.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect performance, operations, productivity etc of different locations.
- Assisting in staff performance evaluation, promotion, recruitment and training.
- Collaborating with management to prepare budgets, financial projections and reports.
- Oversight of operations and personnel management.
- Supervision of staff to ensure discipline, productivity and profitability.
- Building professional networks and any other responsibilities as may be warranted.
- University graduate (BSC and Above; MBA preferred); Business Administration, Healthcare/hospital management and secretarial studies preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years Administrative and secretarial experience.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking skills and high emotional intelligence is an absolute requirement.
- Administrative/ Secretarial experience.
- Ability to work effectively and productively under pressure.
- If not an ICT graduate, more than above average skills in ICT and electronic reporting.
- Personnel and Health Care management experience preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- The successful candidate will be required to submit a signed bond from three guarantors (Grade Level 12 and above in the Civil Service or its equivalent).
The salary is highly competitive with productivity and profit-sharing incentives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Female Front Desk Officer Job at Tenstrings Music Institute
- Personal Assistant / Client Manager Job at Infytel Communications Limited
- Office Manager Job at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company
- Assistant Service Manager (Operations) Job at Intersect Consortium
- Front Office Supervisor 2 Job at Ibis Hotel
- HR / Admin Officer Job at KNN Corporate Services Limited
- Operations Officer Job at TruPurpose Job Shop Limited
- Front Office Executive Job at Choice Talents NG
- Administrative Service Manager Job at JD Autos Center
- Executive Assistant (Office of the Registrar / Vice President Administration) Job at American University of Nigeria