Confidential Secretary / Administrator Job at American Hospitals
American Hospitals has been delivering high quality healthcare since 2007. With our en-suite, air conditioned rooms, we aim to make your stay as pleasant and as comfortable as possible, and we are always happy to discuss any individual requirement that you may have. As the hospital for our community we deliver care with the patient’s recovery as our top priority.
We are also a leading place for specialist treatment with a worldwide reputation. Building on these different elements, our vision is to be one of the best private healthcare organizations in the world. Whether you are an inpatient, day case or outpatient you will be cared for by a team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible treatment. All clinical and non-clinical staff undergo a regular continuous education programs to ensure that all patients receive the utmost care and medical attention to bring about a speedy recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Confidential Secretary / Administrator
Job Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Commencement Date: As early as April 17, 2023
- Ensuring good corporate governance, compliance orand adherence to international best practices.
- Creating of a proper and standard paper based and computer based filing system for any and all documents.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect performance, operations, productivity etc of different locations.
- Assisting in staff performance evaluation, promotion, recruitment and training.
- Collaborating with management to prepare budgets, financial projections and reports.
- Oversight of operations and personnel management.
- Supervision of staff to ensure discipline, productivity and profitability.
- Building professional networks and any other responsibilities as may be warranted.
- University graduate (BSC and Above; MBA preferred); Business Administration, Healthcare/hospital management and secretarial studies preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years Administrative and secretarial experience.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking skills and high emotional intelligence is an absolute requirement.
- Administrative/ Secretarial experience.
- Ability to work effectively and productively under pressure.
- If not an ICT graduate, more than above average skills in ICT and electronic reporting.
- Personnel and Health Care management experience preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- The successful candidate will be required to submit a signed bond from three guarantors (Grade Level 12 and above in the Civil Service or its equivalent).
The salary is highly competitive with productivity and profit-sharing incentives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Front Desk & Telemarketing Executive Job at Mikano International Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at the Change Room
- Farm Manager Job at Fine Trading International Limited
- General Manager Job at eHealth4everyone
- Executive Assistant Job at eHealth4everyone
- Admin and Finance Manager Job at Child Protection and Women Empowerment Initiative
- Job Vacancies at 9mobile
- Front Desk Officer Job at Naturesgift Wellness Spa
- Administrative Assistant I Job at Mudiame University
- Unit Head, Internal Audit Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc