HR/Admin Assistant Recruitment at Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit the services of:
Job Position: HR/Admin Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- To provide administrative and HR support to all units in the organization.
- Perform administrative work, including maintaining files/staff data and sorting mail for the Human Resources department.
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions.
- Handle all administrative matters.
- Assist in writing cheques for disbursement.
- Assist with trainings as organized by the department.
- Follow up on HR correspondence.
- Ensure staff documentation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Human Resources.
- Minimum of OND in Human Resources, Administration or any related field is required
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- He must have a strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Male preferably.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Technoton limited
- Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Office Assistant Job at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co
- Executive Assistant to the Group Managing Director at Midwestern Oil & Gas Company Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Administrative Staff Job at 3points
- HR Business Partner Job at Netcom Africa
- Administrative Secretary Job at Strugz
- Front Desk Officer Job at Capital Corp Limited
- Head, Legal / Company Secretary Recruitment at Alan & Grant