IROKO Partners Massive Recruitment for Tele Sales Agents
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Tele Sales Agent
Slot: 100 plus
- Have you got what it takes to be in the Iroko TV Telemarketing Team?
- We are looking for 100+ people in our telemarketing department.
- Are you friendly and passionate about Nollywood, here is a chance, we would love to hear from you. Come and join out team and experience a wonderful career with Iroko TV.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should come for Interview on the date stated above from 11am -2pm (Monday to Friday) with their CV to:
Value View Building,
99, Opebi Road,
Application Deadline 12th November, 2018.
Interview Start Date 19th November, 2018.
- Client Service Operator Recruitment at a reputable company
- Marketing Intern Recruitment at Credpal
- Marketing Executive Job at GOF AUTOS LTD
- Customer Service Representative Job at Five3 Nigeria Limited
- Receptionist Job at RDK Consulting Services
- Customer Care Agent Job at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Support Desk Officer Recruitment at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Wandel International (Nig) Ltd a Simba Group Company
- Marketing/Sales Executive Recruitment at a reputable company
- Client Relationship Executive Recruitment at Pruvia Integrated Limited