Product Manager Job at Telinno Consulting Limited
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) - Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL's team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The services of a seasoned Product Manager is required to take charge for setting product vision and strategy.
- The Product Manager defines the features and requirements necessary to deliver complete products to market and lead the product team to success; while articulating the ‘what’ and working with Service Solutions to determine the ‘when’.
- Translate business strategy into product strategy, own the product roadmap and execute product strategy throughout the organization to get products to the market
- Conduct Competitor Analysis, Market Research, and work in unison with the sales team to inform the strategic positioning of the product to customers, partners, and market influencers.
- Manage product profitability, commercial success and stakeholders
- Drive the product vision to delivery of new products, to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements and challenges
- From Concept to Market - learn what customers want and then create products that directly answer those desires to improve chances of success
- Ability to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end with several stakeholders
- Requirement Analysis, Pricing, Planning and Competitive Analysis
- Knowledge of the Telecoms market and industry
- Knowledge of Product and People Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4- 6 years verifiable experience in Technology Product Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics, Information Science and Technology, Statistics, Marketing or any related field required, (MBA preferred)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MSWord format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position being applied for as the subject matter of the e-mail.