Secretary Job at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited - We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
- As secretary, you will ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Your clerical and administrative skills are required to assist other office personnel to optimize workflow.
- You are to be accessible being the primary point of contact for all inquiries and requests.
- Other secretarial responsibilities will include organizing and maintaining files, supplies, and equipment. Must possess experience in prioritizing tasks and motivated to work with minimal supervision.
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Manage schedules and calendars; arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents
- Coordinate conferences; complete conference registrations for company employees; make travel arrangements for office personnel
- Maintain content management system
- Maintain budget and purchase supplies for the office; track inventory of office supplies
- Write and distribute routine correspondence and reports; compile data and prepare reports
- Proofread and edit documents to ensure proper spelling and grammar as well as compliance with company policy; recommend revisions as needed
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers; keep such information confidential
- Fulfill other secretarial duties as needed.
- Minimum Qualification: HND/B.Sc with at least 10- 15 years experience as a Secretary in a reputable company.
Key Skills Required:
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Trustworthy, able to respect confidentiality
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- Capable of multitasking; strong time management
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proficient with computers, especially in MS Office
- High School Diploma.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Graduate Administrative Staff Job at Sante International Nigeria
- Customer Care Support
- Male Secretary Job at Strugz
- Secretary to M.D at a reputable company
- Office Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Office Administrator Job at Elifel Farms
- Front Desk Officer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- HR / Admin & Executive Assistant Job at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Administration Manager Job at Wandel International Nigeria Ltd
- Front Desk / Admin Officer (Female) Job at Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS