Business Development Executive (Real Estate) Recruitment at FIPS Multilinks Limited
FIPS Multilinks Limited provides a wide range of Real Estate solution to enable people of all classes have access to housing. As a real estate development company, we engaged in the acquisition of virgin sites for new development; existing properties for redevelopment; and rehabilitation of outdated properties to meet current functional needs and innovations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive (Real Estate)
Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans.
- Implementing sales plans.
- Recruitment of Sales Rep. on various medium
- Effectively manage sales reps
- Organize Periodic Storm marketing
- Organize periodic mass site inspections
- Organize periodic sales training
- Train new sales rep.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing activities and long term marketing strategy of the organization.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs.
- Develop field sales action plans, Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, Identify, and capitalize on market opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in the relevant field providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the duties in the job description.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts especially in the real estate market is highly desirable.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role with a real estate related company.
- Marketing Concepts, People Management, Sales Planning, Product Development, and Creative Services.
- Skilled in written communication and oral communication
- Skilled in making formal presentations to groups with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with business contacts in a professional, customer service-oriented manner.
- Skilled in using a computer and modern office productivity software for; communicating, planning, scheduling, preparing spreadsheets and analyzing data, word processing, presentations, etc
N70,000 - N150,000 monthly + very attractive commission
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Property Manager / Business Development Manager Job at Asset Management Group
- Sales Marketer Job at Skkai Furniture and Interior Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Zealand Properties
- Sales Executive Job at Dradrock Real Estate Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at RAY Oil and Gas
- Business Developer Recruitment at 3D Impact Marketing Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Green Africa Airways Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Soteria Eye Clinic Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Audit Trainee and Business Developer Recruitment at MCK Consulting Limited